Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COFACTOR
In which Scrabble dictionary does COFACTOR exist?
Definitions of COFACTOR in dictionaries:
- noun - a substance (as a coenzyme) that must join with another to produce a given result
- A substance, such as a metallic iron or coenzyme, that must be associated with an enzyme for the enzyme to function.
- n - a substance necessary for the functioning of certain enzymes
There are 8 letters in COFACTOR: A C C F O O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COFACTOR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COFACTOR plus a wildcard: COFACTOR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COFACTOR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COFACTOR
- The cofactor can be a metal ion (iron copper magnesium manganese ...
- apoenzyme and cofactor combine to form a haloenzyme. If the cofactor ...
- cofactor Plus
- fig. 5 Cobalto como cofactor
- Figure 9. Action of cofactors.
- Many enzymes need a cofactor (vitamin or mineral) to activate them.
- cofactor (biochemistry) Pictures cofactor (biochemistry) Image ...
- Figure 6 Components of the transcription machineries in yeast and ...
- MICROBIOLOGY MIC 205 Enloe Flashcards Microbial Metabolism ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.