Scrabble word: COCKSCOMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCKSCOMB exist?
Definitions of COCKSCOMB in dictionaries:
- noun - garden annual with featherlike spikes of red or yellow flowers
- noun - a conceited dandy who is overly impressed by his own accomplishments
- noun - a cap worn by court jesters
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- The comb of a rooster.
- The cap of a jester, decorated to resemble the comb of a rooster.
- An annual plant (Celosia cristata) widely cultivated for its showy, fan-shaped or plumelike clusters of red or yellow flowers.
- Variant of coxcomb (n.
There are 9 letters in COCKSCOMB: B C C C K M O O S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCKSCOMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCKSCOMB plus a wildcard: COCKSCOMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCKSCOMB
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCKSCOMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.