Scrabble word: COCKSCOMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCKSCOMB exist?
Definitions of COCKSCOMB in dictionaries:
- noun - garden annual with featherlike spikes of red or yellow flowers
- noun - a conceited dandy who is overly impressed by his own accomplishments
- noun - a cap worn by court jesters
- noun - the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- The comb of a rooster.
- The cap of a jester, decorated to resemble the comb of a rooster.
- An annual plant (Celosia cristata) widely cultivated for its showy, fan-shaped or plumelike clusters of red or yellow flowers.
- Variant of coxcomb (n.