Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COCCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCCUS exist?
Definitions of COCCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any spherical or nearly spherical bacteria
- A bacterium having a spherical or spheroidal shape.
- A division containing a single seed that splits apart from a many-lobed fruit.
- adj - a spherical bacterium [n COCCI] : COCCOUS
There are 6 letters in COCCUS: C C C O S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCCUS plus a wildcard: COCCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCCUS
Images for COCCUS
- Scanning Electron Micrograph of coccus
- FileDactylopius coccus (Barlovento) 04 ies.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- Full resolution (1560 1170 pixels file size 938 KB MIME ...
- have 1000 times moreDNA than prokaryotic cells
- Apparently this is not a Female cochineal beetle 5mm long ground up ...
- Photo of Dactylopius coccus
- Dactylopius coccus Image by University of Turin Italy
- te rnlerinde bcek kullanan markalar ve rnler - Gda ...
- Bacillus Bacteria at 1000X magnification
- ... scientific name lecanium acutissimum green 1896 coccus acutissimus
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.