Scrabble word: CLUMPING
Is CLUMPING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CLUMPING in dictionaries:
- noun - the sound of a horse's hoofs hitting on a hard surface
- verb - make or move along with a sound as of a horse's hooves striking the ground
- verb - come together as in a cluster or flock
- verb - walk clumsily
- verb - gather or cause to gather into a cluster
- verb - to form into a thick mass
There are 8 letters in CLUMPING: C G I L M N P U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLUMPING
Click to search all anagrams of CLUMPING plus a wildcard: CLUMPING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLUMPING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLUMPING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.