Scrabble word: CLOSELY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLOSELY exist?
Definitions of CLOSELY in dictionaries:
- adv - in a close relation or position in time or space
- adv - in an attentive manner
- adv - in a close manner
- adj - situated within a short distance
- verb - to come near or nearer to
- adj - to block against entry or passage [v CLOSED, CLOSING, CLOSES] : CLOSABLE
There are 7 letters in CLOSELY: C E L L O S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLOSELY plus a wildcard: CLOSELY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLOSELY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLOSELY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.