Scrabble word: CLINCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINCHING exist?
Definitions of CLINCHING in dictionaries:
- verb - secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- verb - hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
- verb - hold in a tight grasp
- verb - embrace amorously
- verb - flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- verb - settle conclusively
- verb - to settle a matter decisively
There are 9 letters in CLINCHING: C C G H I I L N N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINCHING plus a wildcard: CLINCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINCHING
Images for CLINCHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.