Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLINCHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINCHING exist?
Definitions of CLINCHING in dictionaries:
- verb - secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- verb - hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
- verb - hold in a tight grasp
- verb - embrace amorously
- verb - flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- verb - settle conclusively
- v - to settle a matter decisively
There are 9 letters in CLINCHING: C C G H I I L N N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINCHING plus a wildcard: CLINCHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINCHING
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLINCHING
- PENUMATIC clinching TOOL
- clinching the gimmals in lid
- clinching Simulation
- HeraldNet.com - ERROR Macro MetaTitle is missing var numPhotos1 ...
- radiator tank clinching machine China (Mainland) Other Machine Tools
- Self-clinching Top Collar Lock Nuts Series CPL & CPLC
- AZIMUTH - THE BEST 24 Mechanical clinching Machine IDAZ24PP
- Antique 1900s BOX OF NAILS Wire clinching by cOveTableCuriOsitiEs
- ... . Louis Ticket Stub - Babe Ruth 3 HRs in Championship-clinching Game
- Eco Gadgets Lalpenstock Light your way just by clinching ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.