Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLINCHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLINCHED exist?
Definitions of CLINCHED in dictionaries:
- verb - secure or fasten by flattening the ends of nails or bolts
- verb - hold a boxing opponent with one or both arms so as to prevent punches
- verb - hold in a tight grasp
- verb - embrace amorously
- verb - flatten the ends (of nails and rivets)
- verb - settle conclusively
- adj - closed or squeezed together tightly
- v - to settle a matter decisively
There are 8 letters in CLINCHED: C C D E H I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLINCHED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLINCHED plus a wildcard: CLINCHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLINCHED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLINCHED
- Yikes pencils Graphite-filled emblems of the 1990s Woodclinched
- What clinched It For Obama Two-Way Readers Have Many Answers KUNM
- to see bigger picture on this link httpi300.photobucket.comalbums ...
- pen Woodclinched
- clinched by Lynch Autism Insurance Reform
- HAWKS BOOK FINALS SPOT Hawks clinched third position and
- Staff photo by AJ MASONLeonardtown senior Rachel LaBatt placed third ...
- Urbana High Schools Darren Ambush drives on Tuscaroras Marcus ...
- Folk art clinched FIST RING TALL POST
- clinched and bent (used) nails recovered from the site
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.