Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLERGIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLERGIES exist?
Definitions of CLERGIES in dictionaries:
- noun - in Christianity, clergymen collectively (as distinguished from the laity)
- n - the body of persons ordained for religious service
There are 8 letters in CLERGIES: C E E G I L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLERGIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLERGIES plus a wildcard: CLERGIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLERGIES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLERGIES
- Thch n hu Li Tuyn B Linh M ngy 08 thng ...
- ri chn Save Target (Link) As
- Rev. J. F. Swindells Photo from Eightieth Anniversary 1865-1945 book ...
- Rev. Fr. Untzag Nalbandian
- debreselam.net - clergies
- Bangladeshi clergies condemn attack on Buddhists Weekly Blitz
- About Templestay
- Classical guitar sheet music tablatures
- Jewish history The Garden The School of Love in Kabbalah
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.