Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAVICLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAVICLE exist?
Definitions of CLAVICLE in dictionaries:
- noun - bone linking the scapula and sternum
- Either of two slender bones in human beings that extend from the manubrium of the sternum to the acromion of the scapula.
- One of the bones of the pectoral girdle in many vertebrates.
- n - a bone of the shoulder
There are 8 letters in CLAVICLE: A C C E I L L V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAVICLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAVICLE plus a wildcard: CLAVICLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAVICLE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAVICLE
- ( ...
- Fileclavicle fracture.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- clavicle Fracture Type B Minor Injuries 005
- Sunday Randoms. - Tattoologist Rodeo Magazine
- 35 Superb Good Tattoo Quotes CreativeFan
- ... Wound 01 with clavicle Tear 01 picture by demonscotch - Photobucket
- Turtle (Reptile) Vertebrae - 8 cervical vertebrae are procoelous ...
- clavicle Fracture