Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLASSICIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASSICIST exist?
Definitions of CLASSICIST in dictionaries:
- noun - an artistic person who adheres to classicism
- noun - a student of ancient Greek and Latin
- One versed in the classics; a classical scholar.
- An adherent of classicism.
- An advocate of the study of ancient Greek and Latin.
There are 10 letters in CLASSICIST: A C C I I L S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASSICIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASSICIST plus a wildcard: CLASSICIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASSICIST
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLASSICIST
- 2011 Driehaus Prize Winner Announced classicist Blog
- Swan Doric classicist Blog
- Figure 9 classicist Blog
- Just in from the ICA&CA The classicist 8 New Urban Architect
- VA School for Deaf and Blind classicist Blog
- IMG_2079 classicist Blog
- Seth Joseph Weine Classicis ... from blog.classicist.org
- frederic leighton english classicist painter and sculptor 1830 1896 ...
- ... Hermitage Museum St. Petersburg Russia (Loth) classicist Blog
- CLASSICAL COMMENTS ALTERNATING PEDIMENTS classicist Blog
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.