Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLASSICAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLASSICAL exist?
Definitions of CLASSICAL in dictionaries:
- noun - traditional genre of music conforming to an established form and appealing to critical interest and developed musical taste
- adj - of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture
- adj - of recognized authority or excellence
- adj - of or relating to the study of the literary works of ancient Greece and Rome
- adj - (language) having the form used by ancient standard authors
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures
- Of or relating to the ancient Greeks and Romans, especially their art, architecture, and literature.
- Conforming to the artistic and literary models of ancient Greece and Rome.
- Versed in the classics: a classical scholar.
- Of or relating to the most artistically developed stage of a civilization: Chinese classical poetry.
- Of or relating to European music during the latter half of the 18th and the early 19th centuries: a classical work by Mozart.
- Of or relating to music in the educated European tradition, such as symphony and opera, as opposed to popular or folk music.
- Of, relating to, or being a variety of a language that is epitomized by a prestigious body of literature.
- Standard and authoritative rather than new or experimental: classical methods of navigation.
- Well-known; classic: the classical argument between free trade and protectionism.
- Of or relating to nonrelativistic or nonquantum physics: classical mechanics.
- Relating to or consisting of studies in the humanities and general sciences: a classical curriculum.
There are 9 letters in CLASSICAL: A A C C I L L S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASSICAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLASSICAL plus a wildcard: CLASSICAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLASSICAL
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLASSICAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.