Is CLASSICAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CLASSICAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - traditional genre of music conforming to an established form and appealing to critical interest and developed musical taste
- adj - of or relating to the most highly developed stage of an earlier civilisation and its culture
- adj - of recognized authority or excellence
- adj - of or relating to the study of the literary works of ancient Greece and Rome
- adj - (language) having the form used by ancient standard authors
- adj - of or pertaining to or characteristic of the ancient Greek and Roman cultures
- Of or relating to the ancient Greeks and Romans, especially their art, architecture, and literature.
- Conforming to the artistic and literary models of ancient Greece and Rome.
- Versed in the classics: a classical scholar.
- Of or relating to the most artistically developed stage of a civilization: Chinese classical poetry.
- Of or relating to European music during the latter half of the 18th and the early 19th centuries: a classical work by Mozart.
- Of or relating to music in the educated European tradition, such as symphony and opera, as opposed to popular or folk music.
- Of, relating to, or being a variety of a language that is epitomized by a prestigious body of literature.
- Standard and authoritative rather than new or experimental: classical methods of navigation.
- Well-known; classic: the classical argument between free trade and protectionism.
- Of or relating to nonrelativistic or nonquantum physics: classical mechanics.
- Relating to or consisting of studies in the humanities and general sciences: a classical curriculum.
There are 9 letters in CLASSICAL: A A C C I L L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CLASSICAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of CLASSICAL, to go: CLASSICAL?
Rearrange the letters in CLASSICAL and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CLASSICAL
7 letters out of CLASSICAL
6 letters out of CLASSICAL
5 letters out of CLASSICAL
4 letters out of CLASSICAL
3 letters out of CLASSICAL
2 letters out of CLASSICAL
Contextual use of CLASSICAL
What's nearby CLASSICAL
Lookup in Wiki for CLASSICAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CLASSICAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CLASSICAL"