Scrabble word: CLARIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLARIFY exist?
Definitions of CLARIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - make clear and (more) comprehensible
- verb - make clear by removing impurities or solids, as by heating
- To make clear or easier to understand; elucidate: clarified her intentions.
- To clear of confusion or uncertainty: clarify the mind.
- To become clear.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 7 letters in CLARIFY: A C F I L R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLARIFY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLARIFY plus a wildcard: CLARIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLARIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLARIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.