Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAMPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAMPED exist?
Definitions of CLAMPED in dictionaries:
- verb - fasten or fix with a clamp
- verb - impose or inflict forcefully
- v - to fasten with a clamp (a securing device)
There are 7 letters in CLAMPED: A C D E L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CLAMPED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAMPED plus a wildcard: CLAMPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAMPED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAMPED
- Carotid bifurcation with standard BC. 3D FSI simulation. The use of ...
- Exploring the Sea Floor with Google Ocean EarthNC
- ... - At the shop Wooden table edge clamped together to create ring
- Notice how Ive clamped the elbow securely to the dryer so it won ...
- clamped fins 2 10 from 1 votes clamped fins 1 10 from 90 votes
- ... in his boat and clamped his jaws around his foot. Bizarre World News
- Pulsed Field Electrophoresis for Separation of Large DNA
- Styling The New Blue - Page 2 - The FIAT Forum
- miter fence clamped up for tuning
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.