Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CLAMMED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CLAMMED exist?
Definitions of CLAMMED in dictionaries:
- noun - burrowing marine mollusk living on sand or mud
- noun - a piece of paper money worth one dollar
- noun - flesh of either hard-shell or soft-shell clams
- v - to dig for clams (bivalve mollusks)
There are 7 letters in CLAMMED: A C D E L M M
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CLAMMED plus a wildcard: CLAMMED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CLAMMED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CLAMMED
- Don Quixote Sculpture clammed
- Cooking Beer Fish with Harry from Yangshuo Guangxi China
- El preranking de la XFL 2011. Hoy en la noche draft 900 PM hora del ...
- Aisha Justin Bieber To Take DNA Test Then Sue Woman Accusing Him Of ...
- clammed black kitchen scissors Wholesale China clammed black kitchen ...
- clammed Wings - Vocaloid 1925
- clammed Wings - Katekyo Hitman REBORN - TYL699618
- Ink & Paper Lexmark 100 Xl Ink clammed-Black Shopko.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.