Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CIVILISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIVILISE exist?
Definitions of CIVILISE in dictionaries:
- verb - teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment
- verb - raise from a barbaric to a civilized state
- v - to bring out of savagery
There are 8 letters in CIVILISE: C E I I I L S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIVILISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIVILISE plus a wildcard: CIVILISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIVILISE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIVILISE
- DataLife Engine Lunatic - Mauvais ...
- Nivea re-civilize yourself ad
- Pocos pueblos pueden presumir de haber conseguido tanto en tan poco ...
- The Civil Savage Civilize the Mind but Make Savage the Body
- El supremo sacerdote reciba el nombre como ya vimos de ahuacn.
- Avocat Communautaire - Ed Sakkoulas (1991)
- cartoon girl to civilize Hangzhou and parts of Beijing Danwei
- Mapa de las Antillas con los tanos y caribes.-
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.