Scrabble word: CITIZEN
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITIZEN exist?
Definitions of CITIZEN in dictionaries:
- noun - a native or naturalized member of a state or other political community
- A person owing loyalty to and entitled by birth or naturalization to the protection of a state or nation.
- A resident of a city or town, especially one entitled to vote and enjoy other privileges there.
- A civilian.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “a person owing allegiance to a nation or state and entitled to its protection”: an American citizen; a British national; a French subject.
- noun - a resident of a city or town
There are 7 letters in CITIZEN: C E I I N T Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITIZEN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITIZEN plus a wildcard: CITIZEN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITIZEN
Images for CITIZEN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.