Scrabble word: CIRCUMVENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRCUMVENT exist?
Definitions of CIRCUMVENT in dictionaries:
- verb - surround so as to force to give up
- verb - beat through cleverness and wit
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- To surround (an enemy, for example); enclose or entrap.
- To go around; bypass: circumvented the city.
- To avoid or get around by artful maneuvering: She planned a way to circumvent all the bureaucratic red tape.
There are 10 letters in CIRCUMVENT: C C E I M N R T U V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCUMVENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIRCUMVENT plus a wildcard: CIRCUMVENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCUMVENT
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIRCUMVENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.