Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CIRCUMFLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRCUMFLEX exist?
Definitions of CIRCUMFLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - a diacritical mark (^) placed above a vowel in some languages to indicate a special phonetic quality
- Having this mark.
- Curving around: a circumflex blood vessel.
There are 10 letters in CIRCUMFLEX: C C E F I L M R U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIRCUMFLEX plus a wildcard: CIRCUMFLEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCUMFLEX
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIRCUMFLEX
- circumflex_label.jpg (181587 bytes)
- Coronary Artery Bypass Graft (CABG) Patient Conditions
- Parmalite - circumflex
- Isolated Masscircumflex Flickr - Photo Sharing
- circumflex a.
- circumflex artery
- The anterior interventricular artery is the one most often involved in ...
- circumflex Coronary Artery
- ... - right thigh anterior view. circumflex femoral arteries labeled
- circumflex scapular artery - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.