Scrabble word: CIRCULAR
Is CIRCULAR valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CIRCULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- adj - having a circular shape
- adj - describing a circle
- Of or relating to a circle.
- Shaped like or nearly like a circle; round.
- Moving in or forming a circle.
- Circuitous; roundabout: took a circular route to the office.
- Marked by reasoning in a circle: a circular theory.
- A printed advertisement, directive, or notice intended for mass distribution.
- noun - a leaflet intended for wide distribution
There are 8 letters in CIRCULAR: A C C I L R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCULAR
Click to search all anagrams of CIRCULAR plus a wildcard: CIRCULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCULAR
Images for CIRCULAR
Lookup in Wiki for CIRCULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.