Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CIRCULAR
In which Scrabble dictionary does CIRCULAR exist?
Definitions of CIRCULAR in dictionaries:
- noun - an advertisement (usually printed on a page or in a leaflet) intended for wide distribution
- adj - having a circular shape
- adj - describing a circle
- Of or relating to a circle.
- Shaped like or nearly like a circle; round.
- Moving in or forming a circle.
- Circuitous; roundabout: took a circular route to the office.
- Marked by reasoning in a circle: a circular theory.
- A printed advertisement, directive, or notice intended for mass distribution.
- noun - a leaflet intended for wide distribution
There are 8 letters in CIRCULAR: A C C I L R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CIRCULAR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CIRCULAR plus a wildcard: CIRCULAR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CIRCULAR
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CIRCULAR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.