Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CINGULUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CINGULUM exist?
Definitions of CINGULUM in dictionaries:
- noun - (anatomy) an encircling structure (as the ridge around the base of a tooth)
- A girdlelike marking or structure, such as a band or ridge, on an animal.
- adj - an anatomical band or girdle [n -LA] : CINGULAR
There are 8 letters in CINGULUM: C G I L M N U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CINGULUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CINGULUM plus a wildcard: CINGULUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CINGULUM
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CINGULUM
- cingulum 1 Legionary Soldier
- cingulum Roman legionary belt - AstorDispatch
- FileGray751 cingulum.png - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- cingulum - Internetversand Rexin
- cingulum Rmischer Legionrs Grtel - AstorVersand Handel mit ...
- cingulum 1 Meritohurt dewocjonalia - artykuy religijne i ...
- CEINTURE cingulum
- Definition of cingulum. 1
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.