Scrabble word: CILIARY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CILIARY exist?
Definitions of CILIARY in dictionaries:
- adj - relating to the ciliary body and associated structures of the eye
- adj - of or relating to cilia projecting from the surface of a cell
- adj - of or relating to the human eyelash
- Of, relating to, or resembling cilia.
- Of or relating to the ciliary body and associated structures of the eye.
- noun - a short, hairlike projection
There are 7 letters in CILIARY: A C I I L R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CILIARY plus a wildcard: CILIARY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CILIARY
Images for CILIARY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.