Scrabble word: CHURLISH
Is CHURLISH valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHURLISH in dictionaries:
- adj - rude and boorish
- adj - having a bad disposition
- Of, like, or befitting a churl; boorish or vulgar.
- Having a bad disposition; surly: “as valiant as the lion, churlish as the bear” (Shakespeare).
- Difficult to work with, such as soil; intractable.
- adj - a rude person [n -S] : CHURLISH
There are 8 letters in CHURLISH: C H H I L R S U
Click to search all anagrams of CHURLISH plus a wildcard: CHURLISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHURLISH
Images for CHURLISH
Lookup in Wiki for CHURLISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.