Scrabble word: CHROMATIC
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHROMATIC exist?
Definitions of CHROMATIC in dictionaries:
- adj - able to refract light without spectral color separation
- adj - based on a scale consisting of 12 semitones
- adj - being or having or characterized by hue
- Relating to colors or color.
- Relating to color perceived to have a saturation greater than zero.
- Of, relating to, or based on the chromatic scale.
- Relating to chords or harmonies based on nonharmonic tones.
There are 9 letters in CHROMATIC: A C C H I M O R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHROMATIC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHROMATIC plus a wildcard: CHROMATIC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHROMATIC
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHROMATIC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.