Scrabble word: CHOREOGRAPHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOREOGRAPHY exist?
Definitions of CHOREOGRAPHY in dictionaries:
- noun - a show involving artistic dancing
- noun - the representation of dancing by symbols as music is represented by notes
- noun - a notation used by choreographers
- The art of creating and arranging dances or ballets.
- A work created by this art.
- Something, such as a situation or series of situations or a plan or series of plans, likened to dance arrangements: “There are times when the choreography of frustration and violence seems rather too rich” (John Simon).
There are 12 letters in CHOREOGRAPHY: A C E G H H O O P R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOREOGRAPHY plus a wildcard: CHOREOGRAPHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOREOGRAPHY
12 letter words
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOREOGRAPHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.