Scrabble word: CHOPPED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOPPED exist?
Definitions of CHOPPED in dictionaries:
- noun - the irregular motion of waves (usually caused by wind blowing in a direction opposite to the tide)
- noun - a small cut of meat including part of a rib
- noun - a jaw
- noun - a tennis return made with a downward motion that puts backspin on the ball
- noun - a grounder that bounces high in the air
- adj - prepared by cutting
- verb - to sever with a sharp tool
There are 7 letters in CHOPPED: C D E H O P P
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOPPED plus a wildcard: CHOPPED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOPPED
Images for CHOPPED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.