Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHOKECHERRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOKECHERRY exist?
Definitions of CHOKECHERRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the fruit of the chokecherry tree
- noun - a common wild cherry of eastern North America having small bitter black berries favored by birds
- A deciduous North American shrub or small tree (Prunus virginiana) in the rose family, having elongate clusters of small white flowers and astringent, dark red to nearly black fruit.
- The fruit of this plant.
There are 11 letters in CHOKECHERRY: C C E E H H K O R R Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOKECHERRY plus a wildcard: CHOKECHERRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOKECHERRY
11 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOKECHERRY
- Crops Fruit chokecherry Production Manitoba Agriculture Food ...
- Fruit of the chokecherry is called a Drupe and the bunch is called a ...
- chokecherry Prunus Virginiana fruit
- Picture 1 - chokecherry
- chokecherry (Prunus virginiana) in Sauk Centre Alexandria Glenwood St ...
- Prunus virginiana . Synonym Padus virginiana. (chokecherry)
- chokecherry Tree
- chokecherry Schubert
- Minnesota Seasons - chokecherry
- chokecherry Canada Red Trees Fossil Creek Nursery
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.