Scrabble word: CHOCOLATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHOCOLATE exist?
Definitions of CHOCOLATE in dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar
- noun - a food made from roasted ground cacao beans
- noun - a medium brown to dark-brown color
- Fermented, roasted, shelled, and ground cacao seeds, often combined with a sweetener or flavoring agent.
- A beverage made by mixing water or milk with chocolate.
- A small, chocolatecovered candy with a hard or soft center.
- A grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
- Made or flavored with chocolate: chocolate pudding.
- Of a grayish to deep reddish brown to deep grayish brown.
There are 9 letters in CHOCOLATE: A C C E H L O O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOCOLATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHOCOLATE plus a wildcard: CHOCOLATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHOCOLATE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHOCOLATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.