Scrabble word: CHEVRON
Is CHEVRON valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHEVRON in dictionaries:
- noun - V-shaped sleeve badge indicating military rank and service
- noun - an inverted V-shaped charge
- A badge or insignia consisting of stripes meeting at an angle, worn on the sleeve of a military or police uniform to indicate rank, merit, or length of service.
- A device shaped like an inverted V.
- A V-shaped pattern, especially a kind of fret used in architecture.
- noun - a V-shaped pattern
There are 7 letters in CHEVRON: C E H N O R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEVRON
Click to search all anagrams of CHEVRON plus a wildcard: CHEVRON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEVRON
Images for CHEVRON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.