Scrabble word: CHEMISTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHEMISTRY exist?
Definitions of CHEMISTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - the science of matter
- noun - the chemical composition and properties of a substance or object
- noun - the way two individuals relate to each other
- The science of the composition, structure, properties, and reactions of matter, especially of atomic and molecular systems.
- The composition, structure, properties, and reactions of a substance.
- The elements of a complex entity and their dynamic interrelation: “Now that they had a leader, a restless chemistry possessed the group” (John Updike).
- Mutual attraction or sympathy; rapport: The chemistry was good between the partners.
There are 9 letters in CHEMISTRY: C E H I M R S T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEMISTRY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHEMISTRY plus a wildcard: CHEMISTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHEMISTRY
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHEMISTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.