Scrabble word: CHECKED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHECKED exist?
Definitions of CHECKED in dictionaries:
- verb - examine so as to determine accuracy, quality, or condition
- verb - make an examination or investigation
- verb - be careful or certain to do something
- verb - lessen the intensity of
- verb - stop for a moment, as if out of uncertainty or caution
- verb - put a check mark on or near or next to
- verb - slow the growth or development of
- verb - be verified or confirmed
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - block or impede (a player from the opposing team) in ice hockey
- verb - develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice
- verb - consign for shipment on a vehicle
- verb - hand over something to somebody as for temporary safekeeping
- verb - abandon the intended prey, turn, and pursue an inferior prey
- verb - stop in a chase especially when scent is lost
- verb - mark into squares or draw squares on
- verb - decline to initiate betting
- verb - hold back, as of a danger or an enemy
- verb - place into check
- verb - write out a check on a bank account
- verb - find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- verb - verify by consulting a source or authority
- verb - arrest the motion (of something) abruptly
- verb - make cracks or chinks in
- verb - become fractured
- adj - patterned with alternating squares of color
- Having a pattern of checks or squares: checked cloth.
- Held in check; restrained.
- Situated in a stopped or closed syllable: a checked vowel.
- verb - to look carefully at or over
There are 7 letters in CHECKED: C C D E E H K
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHECKED plus a wildcard: CHECKED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHECKED
Images for CHECKED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.