Scrabble word: CHARMING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARMING exist?
Definitions of CHARMING in dictionaries:
- verb - attract
- verb - control by magic spells, as by practicing witchcraft
- verb - protect through supernatural powers or charms
- verb - induce into action by using one's charm
- adj - pleasing or delighting
- adj - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- adj - pleasing
There are 8 letters in CHARMING: A C G H I M N R
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARMING plus a wildcard: CHARMING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARMING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARMING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.