Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHARLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARLES exist?
Definitions of CHARLES in dictionaries:
- noun - King of France from 1560 to 1574 whose reign was dominated by his mother Catherine de Medicis (1550-1574)
- noun - King of France who began his reign with most of northern France under English control
- noun - as Charles II he was Holy Roman Emperor and as Charles I he was king of France (823-877)
- noun - King of England and Scotland and Ireland during the Restoration (1630-1685)
- noun - son of James I who was King of England and Scotland and Ireland
- noun - the eldest son of Elizabeth II and heir to the English throne (born in 1948)
- noun - French physicist and author of Charles's law which anticipated Gay-Lussac's law (1746-1823)
- noun - king of the Franks and Holy Roman Emperor
- noun - a river in eastern Massachusetts that empties into Boston Harbor and that separates Cambridge from Boston
There are 7 letters in CHARLES: A C E H L R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHARLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHARLES plus a wildcard: CHARLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARLES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARLES
- Interesting facts about King charles I Mikes passing thoughts Blog
- Darwin Portrait . One of the last photographs taken of charles Darwin ...
- Cyber Boxing Zone -- Ezzard charles
- The paintings of King charles I seem to show that he wore a ruffle til ...
- charles I King of England ClipArt ETC
- BUILT REPORT charles Atlas Gallery
- charles Darwin ( 1809 - 1882 )
- charles Darwin 5 by charlesDarwin on deviantART
- charles Dickens Photos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.