Scrabble word: CHARACTERIZATION
Is CHARACTERIZATION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CHARACTERIZATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a graphic or vivid verbal description
- noun - the act of describing distinctive characteristics or essential features
- noun - acting the part of a character on stage
- The act or an instance of characterizing.
- A description of qualities or peculiarities: a list of places of interest, with brief characterizations of each.
- Representation of a character or characters on the stage or in writing, especially by imitating or describing actions, gestures, or speeches.
There are 16 letters in CHARACTERIZATION: A A A C C E H I I N O R R T T Z
Click to search all anagrams of CHARACTERIZATION plus a wildcard: CHARACTERIZATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHARACTERIZATION
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHARACTERIZATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.