Scrabble word: CHARACTERIZATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHARACTERIZATION exist?
Definitions of CHARACTERIZATION in dictionaries:
- noun - a graphic or vivid verbal description
- noun - the act of describing distinctive characteristics or essential features
- noun - acting the part of a character on stage
- The act or an instance of characterizing.
- A description of qualities or peculiarities: a list of places of interest, with brief characterizations of each.
- Representation of a character or characters on the stage or in writing, especially by imitating or describing actions, gestures, or speeches.