Scrabble word: CHANTRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHANTRY exist?
Definitions of CHANTRY in dictionaries:
- noun - an endowment for the singing of Masses
- noun - a chapel endowed for singing Masses for the soul of the donor
- An endowment to cover expenses for the saying of masses and prayers, usually for the soul of the founder of the endowment.
- An altar or chapel endowed for the saying of such masses and prayers.
- noun - an endowment given to a church
There are 7 letters in CHANTRY: A C H N R T Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHANTRY plus a wildcard: CHANTRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHANTRY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHANTRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.