Scrabble word: CHALLENGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHALLENGING exist?
Definitions of CHALLENGING in dictionaries:
- verb - take exception to
- verb - issue a challenge to
- verb - ask for identification
- verb - raise a formal objection in a court of law
- adj - requiring full use of your abilities or resources
- adj - stimulating interest or thought
- adj - disturbingly provocative
- Calling for full use of one’s abilities or resources in a difficult but stimulating effort: a challenging course of study; a challenging role for an inexperienced performer.
- Absorbing; intriguing: a challenging idea.
There are 11 letters in CHALLENGING: A C E G G H I L L N N
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHALLENGING plus a wildcard: CHALLENGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHALLENGING
11 letter words
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHALLENGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.