Scrabble word: CHALLENGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHALLENGE exist?
Definitions of CHALLENGE in dictionaries:
- noun - a demanding or stimulating situation
- noun - a call to engage in a contest or fight
- noun - questioning a statement and demanding an explanation
- noun - a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror
- noun - a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
- verb - take exception to
- verb - issue a challenge to
- verb - ask for identification
- verb - raise a formal objection in a court of law
- A call to engage in a contest, fight, or competition: a challenge to a duel.
- An act or statement of defiance; a call to confrontation: a challenge to the government’s authority.
- A demand for explanation or justification; a calling into question: a challenge to a theory.
- A sentry’s call to an unknown party for proper identification.
- A test of one’s abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking: a career that offers a challenge.
- A claim that a vote is invalid or that a voter is unqualified.
- A formal objection to the inclusion of a prospective juror in a jury.
- To call to engage in a contest, fight, or competition: challenged me to a game of chess.
- To take exception to; call into question; dispute: a book that challenges established beliefs.
- To order to halt and be identified, as by a sentry.
- To take formal objection to (a prospective juror).
- To question the qualifications of (a voter) or validity of (a vote).
- To have due claim to; call for: events that challenge our attention.
- To summon to action, effort, or use; stimulate: a problem that challenges the imagination.
- To induce or evaluate an immune response in (an organism) by administering a specific antigen to which it has been sensitized.
- To make or give voice to a challenge.
- To begin barking upon picking up the scent.
There are 9 letters in CHALLENGE: A C E E G H L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHALLENGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHALLENGE plus a wildcard: CHALLENGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHALLENGE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHALLENGE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.