Is CHALLENGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHALLENGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a demanding or stimulating situation
- noun - a call to engage in a contest or fight
- noun - questioning a statement and demanding an explanation
- noun - a formal objection to the selection of a particular person as a juror
- noun - a demand by a sentry for a password or identification
- verb - take exception to
- verb - issue a challenge to
- verb - ask for identification
- verb - raise a formal objection in a court of law
- A call to engage in a contest, fight, or competition: a challenge to a duel.
- An act or statement of defiance; a call to confrontation: a challenge to the government’s authority.
- A demand for explanation or justification; a calling into question: a challenge to a theory.
- A sentry’s call to an unknown party for proper identification.
- A test of one’s abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking: a career that offers a challenge.
- A claim that a vote is invalid or that a voter is unqualified.
- A formal objection to the inclusion of a prospective juror in a jury.
- To call to engage in a contest, fight, or competition: challenged me to a game of chess.
- To take exception to; call into question; dispute: a book that challenges established beliefs.
- To order to halt and be identified, as by a sentry.
- To take formal objection to (a prospective juror).
- To question the qualifications of (a voter) or validity of (a vote).
- To have due claim to; call for: events that challenge our attention.
- To summon to action, effort, or use; stimulate: a problem that challenges the imagination.
- To induce or evaluate an immune response in (an organism) by administering a specific antigen to which it has been sensitized.
- To make or give voice to a challenge.
- To begin barking upon picking up the scent.
There are 9 letters in CHALLENGE: A C E E G H L L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHALLENGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHALLENGE, to go: CHALLENGE?
Rearrange the letters in CHALLENGE and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of CHALLENGE
7 letters out of CHALLENGE
6 letters out of CHALLENGE
5 letters out of CHALLENGE
4 letters out of CHALLENGE
3 letters out of CHALLENGE
2 letters out of CHALLENGE
Contextual use of CHALLENGE
What's nearby CHALLENGE
Lookup in Wiki for CHALLENGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHALLENGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHALLENGE"