Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHALAZAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHALAZAS exist?
Definitions of CHALAZAS in dictionaries:
- noun - basal part of a plant ovule opposite the micropyle
- noun - one of two spiral bands of tissue connecting the egg yolk to the enclosing membrane at either end of the shell
- adj - a band of tissue in an egg [n -ZAS or -ZAE] : CHALAZAL
There are 8 letters in CHALAZAS: A A A C H L S Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHALAZAS plus a wildcard: CHALAZAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHALAZAS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CHALAZAS
- black Printing chalazas Rubber Boots - China AMT
- HEADER Amanda Echalaz as Tatiana in Onegin.jpg
- Esquema de un huevo de gallina
- Foro LoroMania - Desarrollo embrionario y causas de la muerte de ...
- formar un embrin. Usa la regla para medir el dimetro del ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.