Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CHALAZA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CHALAZA exist?
Definitions of CHALAZA in dictionaries:
- noun - basal part of a plant ovule opposite the micropyle
- noun - one of two spiral bands of tissue connecting the egg yolk to the enclosing membrane at either end of the shell
- The region of an ovule that is opposite the micropyle, where the integuments and nucellus are joined.
- adj - a band of tissue in an egg [n -ZAS or -ZAE] : CHALAZAL
There are 7 letters in CHALAZA: A A A C H L Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CHALAZA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CHALAZA plus a wildcard: CHALAZA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CHALAZA
Images for CHALAZA
- chalaza The region at the base of the ovule where the integuments ...
- Egg - CreationWiki the encyclopedia of creation science
- chalaza by Sharon
- Do you remove the yuck or chalaza from your eggs before preparing
- chalaza cord thingie in eggs - Cooking Forum - GardenWeb
- Special Modes of Reproduction in Flowering Plants Tutorvista.com
- Chicken Egg Development - EnchantedLearning.com
- widok budowy halazy w jaju przepirczym
- chalaza High Heel Wedges Blue
- ... femenina Plataformas chalaza de tacn botas de plataforma del tobillo
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.