Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CERTIORARI
In which Scrabble dictionary does CERTIORARI exist?
Definitions of CERTIORARI in dictionaries:
- noun - a common law writ issued by a superior court to one of inferior jurisdiction demanding the record of a particular case
- A writ from a higher court to a lower one requesting a transcript of the proceedings of a case for review.
There are 10 letters in CERTIORARI: A C E I I O R R R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CERTIORARI
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CERTIORARI plus a wildcard: CERTIORARI?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CERTIORARI
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CERTIORARI
- Petition for Writ of certiorari
- On Petition for Writ of certiorari to the United - PDF
- ... Denying Petition for Writ of certiorari). ICA m Hawaii Supreme Court
- Hollister v. Barry Soetoro (Obama) Petition for Writ of certiorari ...
- ... of Intent to File Amicus Brief in Support of Petition for certiorari
- tobins petition for writ of certiorari page 5 christopher young v ...
- has been ordered by the Supreme Court to produce a writ of certiorari ...
- Gideon v. Wainwright Information from Answers.com
- ... Law Prof Blog Greenhouse on Sotomayor and Dissents from certiorari
- scope of work template
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.