Scrabble word: CEREMONIOUS
Is CEREMONIOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CEREMONIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - characterized by pomp and ceremony and stately display
- adj - rigidly formal or bound by convention
- Strictly observant of or devoted to ceremony, ritual, or etiquette; punctilious: “borne on silvery trays by ceremonious world-weary waiters” (Financial Times).
- Characterized by ceremony: “Putting on a hat can be a ceremonious act, an elegant gesture in the ritual of dressing” (Ruth La Ferla).
- In accord with prescribed or customary usage; rigidly formal: Their ceremonious greetings did not seem heartfelt.
There are 11 letters in CEREMONIOUS: C E E I M N O O R S U
Click to search all anagrams of CEREMONIOUS plus a wildcard: CEREMONIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEREMONIOUS
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CEREMONIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.