Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CEREBRAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEREBRAL exist?
Definitions of CEREBRAL in dictionaries:
- adj - involving intelligence rather than emotions or instinct
- adj - of or relating to the cerebrum or brain
- Of or relating to the brain or cerebrum.
- Appealing to or requiring the use of the intellect; intellectual rather than emotional: “His approach is cerebral, analytical, cautious” (Helen Dewar).
- noun - a kind of consonant
There are 8 letters in CEREBRAL: A B C E E L R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEREBRAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEREBRAL plus a wildcard: CEREBRAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEREBRAL
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CEREBRAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.