Scrabble word: CENTENNIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CENTENNIAL exist?
Definitions of CENTENNIAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the 100th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- adj - of or relating to or completing a period of 100 years
- Of or relating to an age or period of 100 years.
- Occurring once every 100 years: a centennial commemoration.
- A 100th anniversary or a celebration of it.
There are 10 letters in CENTENNIAL: A C E E I L N N N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CENTENNIAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CENTENNIAL plus a wildcard: CENTENNIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CENTENNIAL
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CENTENNIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.