Scrabble word: CEILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEILING exist?
Definitions of CEILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the overhead upper surface of a covered space
- noun - (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- noun - maximum altitude at which a plane can fly (under specified conditions)
- The upper interior surface of a room.
- Material used to cover this surface.
- Something resembling a ceiling: a ceiling of leaves over the arbor.
- An upper limit, especially as set by regulation: wage and price ceilings.
- The highest altitude under particular weather conditions from which the ground is still visible.
- The altitude of the lowest layer of clouds.
- Absolute ceiling.
- The planking applied to the interior framework of a ship.
- noun - the overhead lining of a room
There are 7 letters in CEILING: C E G I I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CEILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CEILING plus a wildcard: CEILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CEILING
Images for CEILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.