Scrabble word: CEILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does CEILING exist?
Definitions of CEILING in dictionaries:
- noun - the overhead upper surface of a covered space
- noun - (meteorology) altitude of the lowest layer of clouds
- noun - an upper limit on what is allowed
- noun - maximum altitude at which a plane can fly (under specified conditions)
- The upper interior surface of a room.
- Material used to cover this surface.
- Something resembling a ceiling: a ceiling of leaves over the arbor.
- An upper limit, especially as set by regulation: wage and price ceilings.
- The highest altitude under particular weather conditions from which the ground is still visible.
- The altitude of the lowest layer of clouds.
- Absolute ceiling.
- The planking applied to the interior framework of a ship.
- noun - the overhead lining of a room