Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAVALRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAVALRY exist?
Definitions of CAVALRY in dictionaries:
- noun - troops trained to fight on horseback
- noun - a highly mobile army unit
- A highly mobile army unit using vehicular transport, such as light armor and helicopters.
- Troops trained to fight on horseback.
- n - a mobile army unit
There are 7 letters in CAVALRY: A A C L R V Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAVALRY plus a wildcard: CAVALRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAVALRY
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAVALRY
- National cavalry Competition 2010 - CavHooah.com
- The Cavalier. A Young US Army cavalry Soldier on his Horse
- The British Army Household cavalry TotallyCoolPix
- European cavalry Pictures Sword Blog
- 1st cavalry Division Change of Command at Ft. Hood - Collective Vision ...
- cavalry - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- 123rd cavalry Band Mounted Presented to National Guard Association of ...
- Picture of Custers cavalry
- The cavalry Isnt Coming Psychology Today
- ... District of Columbia (vicinity). Officers of 5th U.S. cavalry
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.