Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAUDEXES
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAUDEXES exist?
Definitions of CAUDEXES in dictionaries:
- noun - persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant
- noun - woody stem of palms and tree ferns
- n - the woody base of some plants
There are 8 letters in CAUDEXES: A C D E E S U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAUDEXES plus a wildcard: CAUDEXES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAUDEXES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CAUDEXES
- Photo Zygosicyos pubescens (new caudexes out of a scar) ZYGOSICYOS ...
- caudexes nvnyek(palackfa)
- bonsai&cacti - Home
- - Forum - ...
- Starting 2012 with a few flowers - Cacti & Succulents Forum ...
- The agaves are all still tiny -- only four or five inches tall.
- arab262-9260.jpg (106369 bytes)
- One nursery had a whole bench of seedlings with yellow suffusing onto ...
- Gazlap Forums-viewtopic-caudexes nvnyek
- Order Ranunculales
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.