Scrabble word: CAUDEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAUDEX exist?
Definitions of CAUDEX in dictionaries:
- noun - persistent thickened stem of a herbaceous perennial plant
- noun - woody stem of palms and tree ferns
- The thickened, usually underground base of the stem of many perennial herbaceous plants, from which new leaves and flowering stems arise.
- The trunk of a palm or tree fern.
- noun - the woody base of some plants
There are 6 letters in CAUDEX: A C D E U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAUDEX plus a wildcard: CAUDEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAUDEX
Images for CAUDEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.