Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CAUCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CAUCUS exist?
Definitions of CAUCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - a closed political meeting
- verb - meet to select a candidate or promote a policy
- A meeting of the local members of a political party especially to select delegates to a convention or register preferences for candidates running for office.
- A closed meeting of party members within a legislative body to decide on questions of policy or leadership.
- A group within a legislative or decision-making body seeking to represent a specific interest or influence a particular area of policy: a minority caucus.
- A committee within a political party charged with determining policy.
- verb - to hold a political meeting
There are 6 letters in CAUCUS: A C C S U U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CAUCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CAUCUS plus a wildcard: CAUCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CAUCUS
Images for CAUCUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.