Scrabble word: CATASTROPHE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATASTROPHE exist?
Definitions of CATASTROPHE in dictionaries:
- noun - an event resulting in great loss and misfortune
- noun - a state of extreme (usually irremediable) ruin and misfortune
- noun - a sudden violent change in the earth's surface
- A great, often sudden calamity.
- A complete failure; a fiasco: The food was cold, the guests quarreled—the whole dinner was a catastrophe.
- The concluding action of a drama, especially a classical tragedy, following the climax and containing a resolution of the plot.
- A sudden violent change in the earth’s surface; a cataclysm.
There are 11 letters in CATASTROPHE: A A C E H O P R S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATASTROPHE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATASTROPHE plus a wildcard: CATASTROPHE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATASTROPHE
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATASTROPHE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.