Scrabble word: CATARACT
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATARACT exist?
Definitions of CATARACT in dictionaries:
- noun - an eye disease that involves the clouding or opacification of the natural lens of the eye
- noun - a large waterfall
- A large or high waterfall.
- A great downpour; a deluge.
- Opacity of the lens or capsule of the eye, causing impairment of vision or blindness.
- noun - a tremendous waterfall
There are 8 letters in CATARACT: A A A C C R T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATARACT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATARACT plus a wildcard: CATARACT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATARACT
Images for CATARACT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.