Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CATALYST
In which Scrabble dictionary does CATALYST exist?
Definitions of CATALYST in dictionaries:
- noun - (chemistry) a substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected
- noun - something that causes an important event to happen
- A substance, usually used in small amounts relative to the reactants, that modifies and increases the rate of a reaction without being consumed in the process.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “an agent that stimulates or precipitates a reaction, development, or change”: a serious breach of trust that was the catalyst for the divorce; love, the most powerful ferment; the leaven of reform working in their minds; a leavening of humor; the yeast of revolution.
- noun - a substance that accelerates a chemical reaction
There are 8 letters in CATALYST: A A C L S T T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CATALYST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CATALYST plus a wildcard: CATALYST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CATALYST
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CATALYST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.